PDI templates - fixed price
21 May 2020
PDI ACT TEMPLATE DOCUMENTS
With the full enactment of the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016 occurring in the next few months, councils must be prepared with template documents to use under this Act.
In addition to the Decision Notification Form and Deemed Planning Consent Notice templates provided by the State Planning Commission on the SA Planning Portal, councils will also need to be prepared by ensuring that templates are prepared for the following, commonly-used documents:
- section 213 enforcement notices (the equivalent of a section 84 enforcement notice under the Development Act 1993);
- section 155 emergency orders (the equivalent of section 69 emergency orders under the Development Act 1993);
- notices issued by the Building Fire Safety Committee under section 157 of the Act (the equivalent of section 71 of the Development Act 1993);
- instrument of appointment for authorised officers under the PDI Act;
- an ERD Court Book of Documents template for use under the Planning, Development and Infrastructure Act 2016 and the new Uniform Civil Forms adopted by the ERD Court on 18 May 2020;
- bonding agreement for land division applications.
KelledyJones Lawyers is pleased to offer a suite of these template documents to ensure that your council is prepared for the commencement of the PDI Act for a fixed price of $1,800 + GST.
Give us a call on 8113 7100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in accessing our suite of templates.