Who We Are
Kelledy Jones is a South Australian law firm like no other.
You won’t find us standing around in suits spouting legal jargon. What you will find is a legal practice run by passionate professionals at the top of their game when it comes to local government law.
We focus on delivering legal solutions to councils and local government entities through deep knowledge and a commitment to innovation. We give guidance and direction in plain English, so you don’t have to Google anything after a meeting with us.
The Kelledy Jones story began in July 2012 when Michael Kelledy and Natasha Jones saw a gap in the local government legal sector. They started a practice based on the foundation that their firm would never act against a council or contrary to a council’s interest.
The Kelledy Jones team now consists of 14 professionals who are committed to loyalty, integrity and excellence in the provision of legal services. We thrive on finding solutions.
We have an approachable team of people who work hard, enjoy life and are great at what they do.
- We maintain trust, integrity and respect at all times.
- We do not accept instructions which would require us to act against or contrary to the interests of any council.
- We partner with our clients – your success is our first priority.
- We strive to provide the highest-quality legal advice and service.
- We keep abreast of the latest legal developments and share these with you.
- We provide legal advice that is clear, concise, relevant and free of legal jargon.
- We provide prompt service delivery.
- We are accessible 24/7.
- To be knowledgeable and innovative
- To be courageous and imaginative
- To be approachable and decisive
We work with a range of clients across the following sectors:
- Local government entities
- Government entities
- Not for profit organisations